Returns \ Right of withdrawal
please contact us before you return the goods.
our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be mainly attributed neither commercial nor to their independent professional activity.)
Right of revocation
You have the right to cancel within fourteen days without giving any reason to this contract. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date,
- in which you or a third party named by you, which is not the carrier, the goods have been taken in possession or if you have ordered one or more products under a single order and these will be delivered uniformly.
- in which you or a third party named by you, which is not the carrier, the goods have been taken in possession or, if you have ordered multiple products within a single order and these are supplied separately;
- in which you or a third party named by you, which is not the carrier, the last installment or the last piece has been taken in possesstion or, if you have ordered a product which is supplied in several lots or pieces;
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must notify us by means of a clear explanation, inform (UNICOBRES GmbH & Co.KG, Kirchweg 5a, 36132 Eiterfeld (eg, consigned by post mail, fax or email) of us about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can sure use the attached model withdrawal form which is not mandatory.
In order to observe the revocation period it is sufficient for you to send the message about the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we give you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us), within fourteen days to repay immediately and not later than the day on which the notice is received through your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract to us or to pass. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, if the deterioration in value is due to an unnecessarry usage by you resulting in damages to the products regarding their nature, characteristics and functioning.
Grounds for exclusion and termination
This right does not apply to contracts which contain
- the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- the supply of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price was agreed in the contract that can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, however, and the current value of fluctuations in the market depends on which the trader has no influence;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely in contracts
- if the delivery contained sealed goods which are unsuitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return;
- if the supply of goods when they were mixed after delivery, because of its nature are inseparable with other goods;
- if the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.